Sunday, March 5, 2017

How a Laptop Killed a Youth Corper Serving in Taraba State (Graphic Picture)

   
   
A young Nigerian graduate undergoing the compulsory one service to the nation (NYSC) lost his life as a result of Laptop explosion. His laptop exploded & killed the corper in Taraba State where he was serving.

According to human rights lawyer Inibehe Effiong who shared this...

'VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

This is the corpse of Segun, the 2016 Batch B, Stream I Corp Member who was posted to Government Day Secondary School Wuro Sembe, Jalingo, Taraba State that died at the Federal Medical Centre Jalingo this morning.

He charged and placed his laptop on his laps while sleeping and it exploded and burnt him to death."

This is very sad. We need to be careful with the way we use electronic devices.
It is one of the reasons I stopped stopped placing my laptop on my laps while it's connected to power. Sometimes I notice mild shocks from the laptop to my laps and this is worst when there is lightning.

Apart from that, studies shows that people that regularly place laptops on their laps can be affected by infertility. It has more dangerous health effects so we should try not to make that mistake. Always place your laptop on plan surface (not on a pillow, form or rug) to avoid overheating and possible explosion.

May his soul rest in peace.
   
   
   
Get Our Hottest Updates via SMS. Kindly SMS FOLLOW WIZYTECHS to 40404. On Any Network. It Is Totally FREE. Download Our Android App From Playstore HERE
 photo advertise_zpsc0xqwzbf.gif
To Submit Your Guest Post Or Sponsored Article, Click HERE For More Info
wizytechs blog-bg
   
   

SHARE THIS

Author:

WizyTechs Is A Top Tech Blog That Provides Affordable Browsing Solutions, Latest Smartphone Reviews, Tweaking Guides, How TOs, Business Tips, Blogging Tricks And Overall Optimization Of Your Phone/PC For Better Performance. Continue Visiting This Blog For Latest Free Browsing Updates. Join Our Social Media Platforms Below

Get Browsing Tips Today From Wizy
Follow us:
facebook twitter gplus pinterest rss

16 comments:

  1. Bro. thanks . I guess this was mainly written cos of me.

    Got to Stop this shit and get a table.

    Love yha bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May his soul rest in perfect peace

    Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. The laptop companies most be blamed

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is the brand of the laptop, that is the critical question

    ReplyDelete
  5. phones are exploring and have star laptops are exploring. somebody need to be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this timely update though i daw it on Facebook.

    May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace, Amen

    ReplyDelete
  7. RIP

    I think we should consider this incident serious.

    Cux must of us make dat mistake

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, its a pity after so many year of schooling... May the almighty God grant his soul peace, this will also serve as a lession to everyone

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, its a pity after so many year of schooling... May the almighty God grant his soul peace, this will also serve as a lession to everyone dealing with electronics when there's power supply#stay safe

    ReplyDelete

PLACE YOUR COMMENTS HERE